Handheld XRF Analyzers by Oxford Instruments
|X-Met7000 Series||X-Met8000 Analyzer|
Eastern Applied Research is a Regional Distributor of Oxford Instruments handheld x-ray fluorescence analyzer line. The Oxford Instruments line of portable XRF analyzers has evolved over time with innovative developments that have earned a reputation of high precision/reliability and ease of use.
Currently, Oxford Instruments handheld models include the X-Met7000 series and the new X-Met8000 analyzer. Each model is available with different calibration packages that are optimized for a given testing goal but also offer the flexibility to add capabilities as needed.
Latest Handheld XRF News: follow the technology page via LinkedIn
X-MET7000 SERIES: learn more
Popular uses: scrap metal analysis, alloy analysis, precious metal assay, lead in paint, RoHS testing, mining applications, and soil/environmental testing. General Overview: This series includes three models with a variety of component configurations to meet these testing interests at varying levels. The X-Met7000 Quicksort offers a lower cost option for basic metal analysis, the X-Met7000eXpress and X-Met7500 feature silicon drift detector (SDD) technology for increased speed and precision with the X-Met7500 offering light element quantification capabilities.
X-MET8000 METAL ANALYZER: learn more
Popular Uses: metals analysis with light element interests. General Overview: the X-Met8000 is the newest handheld XRF to market and marks another evolution in portable XRF. Lighter, smaller, and more rugged than other systems, the design and performance will make it an industry leader for positive material identification and scrap metal recycling needs.
MAJOR BENEFIT OF X-MET HANDHELD XRF: The overall package that Oxford Instruments provides allows for out-of-the-box precision with streamlined software navigation and the most impressive data management functions in the handheld XRF market. Learn more about the report capabilities and contact Eastern Applied to learn more about the best X-Met configuration to help you meet your testing goals.
Oxford Handheld XRF Benefits:
- Simple Operation, minimal user training required
- Icon Driven Interface, largest color touchscreen on the market
- Long Battery Life, up to 10-12 hours on a single charge
- Simple and Secure, total report flexibility and data download options
- The X-Met8000 is lighter, smaller, and more rugged than other metal analyzers
+ Learn More: Additional Benefits of the Oxford Analyzer
- Alloy Analysis Applications:
- Positive Material Identification (PMI); critical tool for quality control and process control
- Scrap Metal Identification; commonly used by scrap metal recyclers for fast and accurate alloy information
- Minerals and Mining; instant and on-site ore exploration, mine mapping, excavation, and grade control applications
- Soil Screening; environmental soil testing, determination of toxic elements and pollutants
- RoHS Compliance Screening; determine Cr, Pb, Hg, Br, and Cd per IEC method 62321
- Home Inspection; lead in paint analysis
- Consumer Goods Testing; non-destructive screening for Lead (Pb) and other restricted elements
- Treated Wood Screening; identify wood treated with hazardous substances such as CCA in seconds