Used XRF Analyzers: Limit Budget and Solve Testing Needs
Eastern Applied Research has been involved in x-ray fluorescence sales and service for over twenty (20) years. Since the beginning, our associates have realized that new x-ray fluorescence may not always be in the budget for clients. With the need for "high precision at a budget" in mind, we work to provide reconditioned analyzers whenever possible.
Benefits of considering Used XRF systems from Eastern Applied Research:
- Confidence: associates do not approve systems for resale until they meet specific requirements
- Experience: only technicians with over twenty years in XRF are allowed to prepare these systems
- Reputation: we have built a reputation for offering reliable solutions and do our best to avoid problematic systems
- Warranty: all used x-ray fluorescence analyzers come with a warranty to protect you, our client
- Budget: second to performance, budget is a top requirement of many organizations and these systems meet most
- Application Versatility: our staff has access to a wide range of analyzer brands to solve many testing needs
Common Brands: Seiko XRF, CMI, Twin Cities (TCI), Xenemetrix, Veeco Analyzers, Fischerscope, etc
Applications: coating thickness measurements, general laboratory analysis, precious metal assay
Because of the popular of used XRF analyzers, the list of available systems will change frequently. Contact Eastern Applied Research sales associates to discuss your testing needs and all of the options that can be presented (within your budget).
Some Currently Available Analyzers Include:
Popular CMI-900 XRF for coating thickness measurements
Highly Reliable Used Seiko XRF: SFT-3400 for coating and composition
Used Handheld XRF Analyzers for RoHS testing, alloy analysis, Pb in Paint